Sunday 15 April 2012

Mockingjay 4th quarter quotes

"The ones I loved fly as birds in the open sky above me. Soaring, weaving, calling to me to join them. I want so badly to follow them, but the seawater saturates my wings, making it impossible to lift them. The ones I hated have taken to the water, horrible scaled things that tear my salty flesh with needle teeth. Biting again and again. Dragging me beneath the surface." (3.25.4)

"Snow shakes his head in mock disappointment. "Oh, my dear Miss Everdeen. I thought we had agreed not to lie to eachother."' (3.25.45)

"What I can do is give up. I resolve to lie on the bed without eating, drinking, or taking my medications. I could do it, too. Just die." (3.27.12)

1 comment:

  1. the picture you created is very well done :) good job!

    ReplyDelete